England Rugby have sent out preliminary details of ticket sales for next years Rugby World Cup. This process will differ from the process used by the RFU for international matches at Twickenham with tickets being sold and delivered directly to the individual Club member rather than to the Club itself. The sales process will launch in May and take place online via the official Rugby World Cup ticketing website. A summary of how the priority sale will operate is as follows:
- Next month (March 2014) England 2015 will send the club confirmation of its ticket allocation for every match along with a guide outlining the how tickets may be distributed.
- From early-May 2014 we will open a simple process that enables the club to register its successful members via the official Rugby World Cup ticketing website.
- From mid-May 2014 those successful members will have the opportunity to purchase tickets from the official Rugby World Cup website.
- Tickets will be sold directly to members and delivered to their home address.
- Support will be available to all clubs and invited members from the official England 2015 Ticketing Customer Service Centre.
- Participation in this priority sale does not exclude members from future Rugby World Cup ticket sales phases.
Sales can only be processed online and support is available to those members without access to the internet to ensure they are represented and are able to be part of this priority sale.